As part of our mission to be a trusted and valuable resource in our community, we offer Educational In-service opportunities for those working in all healthcare & human services settings, including but not limited to skilled nursing facilities, home health companies, hospitals, senior centers, & a wide variety of disability organizations.
If your organization is seeking new & innovative topics to share with your associates, we invite you to learn more about our presentations.
- We provide an Introduction/Background about the business, what inspired us to create Oakley Home Access. We explain how we discovered the need in the community while working at a SNF and how we are a unique team with a mastery of both the human body and the environment.
- We explain each of the products we install including grab bars, ramps, and stair lifts, ceiling lifts, handrails, railings, tub cuts, and a wide variety of adaptive equipment for maximizing mobility. We display a Slide Show of common modifications as well as custom modifications throughout the presentation.
- We explain the start-to-finish process of working with us and how simple we make it. This education includes how a healthcare provider can easily refer Oakley Home Access to a patient and what happens from there. We discuss how we arrange our Free Home Safety Assessment, provide the room by room home assessment, provide a professional personalized recommendation list with exact prices, & finally complete the installation of any and/or all equipment discussed.
- We then discuss a variety of Funding Options including the 50% rebate program through the RI Livable Home Modification Grant.
- Opportunities for Questions & Answers upon the completion of the presentation and/or throughout the presentation as needed.
- We always bring refreshments, educational literature, & pens for the staff.